2023-11-30T00:00:00-0500

2023-11-30T00:00:00-0500

7th Annual Private Wealth Canada Forum Toronto | November 30, 2023 Request Agenda

The 7th Annual Private Wealth Canada Forum is the leading conference for wealth managers, family offices and private banks from throughout the region. The forum’s content is developed through hundreds of one-on-one meetings with the high net worth family wealth management community and the program's speaker faculty is primarily comprised of leaders in the sector across Canada.

Our agenda covers asset allocation and protection, equity markets, fixed income, alternative investments, as well as succession planning and an outlook of the financial markets and the global economy. This event is completely closed-door and invitation-only, and it is designed to enable genuine peer-to-peer learning and networking for the regional private wealth community.

banner

LEAD SPONSORS

PLATINUM SPONSORS

GOLD SPONSORS

SPONSORS

REQUEST AGENDA

Please note only corporate email addresses will be accepted.

Why do I need to enter my corporate email address?
By using your corporate email address, we can verify that you are a registered financial professional.

Key Discussion Topics

Opening Bell: Financial and Macro-Economic Outlook for the Next 12 Months

Top thinkers and chief investment officers in the private wealth space share their investment views about current asset allocation strategies and their projected macroeconomic outlook for the next 12 months.

The Equity Equation: Evaluating Impact on Portfolios 

The growth of the global economy and inflation are highly uncertain. This panel will endeavor to answer how those in private wealth can build an all-weather equity portfolio.

Alternative Investments – Time to Shine 

With traditional stocks and bonds both facing losses this year, which alternatives offer the most meaningful diversification and how can the best managers be sourced?

The Impact of ESG and Responsible Investing

ESG and impact investing opportunities and challenges continue to evolve on the global investor agenda.

From Real Estate to Real Assets: Seeking the Best Opportunities 

This panel examines key opportunities and challenges of investing in real assets and real estate.

Fixed Income: Rising Trends Shaping Today’s Landscape 

Inflation is at its highest rate in four decades. Banks may continue to raise rates. Given this precarious moment in time, investors are left wondering if the 60/40 portfolio is still viable, in light of correlations between  stocks and bonds.

The Future of Wealth Management 

The wealth management space is continuously evolving to suit the needs of high-net-worth clients who only continue to get more complex.

PRICING

Early Bird I 1,500 USD 03/24/23
Early Bird I 1,900 USD 05/12/23
Pre-Event Registration I 2,200 USD 07/14/23
Pre-Event Registration II 2,600 USD 09/23/23
Event Registration 3,000 USD 11/30/23

VENUE

Shangri-La Toronto
188 University Ave
Toronto, ON M5H 0A3
Canada
CLICK TO VISIT VENUE WEBSITE