2023-07-27T00:00:00-0400

2023-07-27T00:00:00-0400

Private Wealth Australia Forum Sydney I 27 July 2023 Request Agenda

The Private Wealth Australia Forum is the region's leading conference for family offices, high net worth wealth managers and private banks from throughout the region. The forum’s content is developed through hundreds of one-on-one meetings with the high-net-worth family wealth management community and the program's speaker faculty is primarily comprised of leaders in the sector across Australia.

Our agenda covers asset allocation and protection, equity markets, fixed income, alternative investments, as well as succession planning and an outlook of the financial markets and the global economy. This event is completely closed-door and invitation-only, and it is designed to enable genuine peer-to-peer learning and networking for the regional private wealth community.

LEAD SPONSORS

PLATINUM SPONSORS

GOLD SPONSORS

SILVER SPONSORS

NETWORKING SPONSORS

REQUEST AGENDA

Please note only corporate email addresses will be accepted.

Why do I need to enter my corporate email address?
By using your corporate email address, we can verify that you are a registered financial professional.

Key Discussion Topics

ASSET allocation:
    The event will provide updated education on asset allocation and asset protection. Learn how local and regional investors are growing their assets and protecting their clients' wealth.

global and local equities and their impact on portfolios:
    As other asset classes provide lower returns, but less volatile conditions, the greatest challenge is to find the best and safest ideas to invest.

ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS:
    Private equity, hedge funds, venture capital, and esoteric asset classes all hold appeal for wealthy families. How do we demystify allocations outside the traditional markets?

FIXED INCOME:
    Fixed-income managers will share actionable ideas to stay liquid, profit and protect clients' portfolios.

esg:
    Environmental, Social, and Governmental discussions continue to evolve rapidly, the panel explores how investors are assessing ESG’s longer-term strategies within their portfolios.

PRICING

Early Bird I 1,500 USD 12/30/22
    Early Bird II 1,900 USD 02/24/23
    Pre-Event Registration I 2,200 USD 04/21/23
    Pre-Event Registration II 2,600 USD 05/26/23
    Event Registration 3,000 USD 07/27/23

VENUE

Hilton Sydney
    488 George St
    Sydney, New South Wales
    Australia 2000
    CLICK TO VISIT VENUE WEBSITE