The 7th Annual California Institutional Forum is designed to address the informational and educational needs of institutional investors, including public and corporate pension plans, university endowments, charitable foundations, healthcare organizations, insurance companies, consultants, board members and trustees from California. It is the 7th installment of the series, formerly known as the Pacific States Institutional Investor Forum.
Betty Yee State Controller California
Travis Antoniono Investment Officer, Corporate Governance California State Teachers' Retirement System
Marc Gauthier University Treasurer and Investment Officer Concordia University
Gary Dokes Chief Investment Officer Arizona Community Foundation
Daniel Ingram Vice President, Responsible Investment Wilshire Associates'
Ian Toner Chief Investment Officer Verus
- Fixed Income Risks
- Alternatives with Global Diversification Can Offer a Different Type of Performance in a Late Cycle
- Presentation: Understanding the Chinese Markets
- Commodities in Your Alternative Bucket
- Strategic Asset Allocation
- An Evolving World for Alternative Credit
- Alternative Beta: Implications for Your Portfolio
- Trends in Private Equity: Selectively Deploying Capital
- ESG Now and Then: Recent Trends in ESG Implementation
- Evolution of Emerging Market Equities
- Fireside Chat with State Controller Betty T. Yee
- Chief Investment Officer Roundtable
ALLOCATORS: Complimentary Registration for all qualified allocators
MANAGERS & SERVICE PROVIDERS: This event event is closed to all managers and service providers unless a sponsorship is purchased. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
|Allocator – Complimentary||$0||12/04/19|