2023-05-11T00:00:00-0400

2023-05-11T00:00:00-0400

Annual Private Wealth Middle East Forum Dubai | May 11, 2023 Request Agenda

The Private Wealth Middle East Forum is the leading conference for family offices, high net worth wealth managers and private banks from throughout the region. The forum’s content is developed through hundreds of one-on-one meetings with the high net worth family wealth management community and the program's speaker faculty is primarily comprised of leaders in the sector across the Middle East.

Our agenda covers asset allocation and protection, equity markets, fixed income, alternative investments, as well as succession planning and an outlook of the financial markets and the global economy. This event is completely closed-door and invitation-only, and it is designed to enable genuine peer-to-peer learning and networking for the regional private wealth community.

Green-1
Green-2
Green-3 Green-4

PLATINUM SPONSORS

GOLD SPONSORS

SILVER SPONSORS

NETWORKING SPONSORS

REQUEST AGENDA

Please note only corporate email addresses will be accepted.

Why do I need to enter my corporate email address?
By using your corporate email address, we can verify that you are a registered financial professional.

Key Discussion Topics

Asset Allocation and Macro-Economic Outlook 

Rising rates and surging inflation have wrought havoc on financial markets. Which asset classes will help investors weather the storm?

Fixed Income - The Return

Due to rising rates, fixed income has made a return for investors seeking yield and defensive allocations. 

Equities - The Flight to Quality

The longest bull market on record is over. How should investors approach their equity portfolios in times of market downturn?

Digital assets, Web3, Fintech and Venture

Tech stocks have taken a hammering. Digital assets, compounded by scandals such as the implosion of FTX, have suffered greatly. What is in store for 2023?

Private Equity: Will the Music Ever Stop?

Private equity remains the asset class of choice for investors looking for yield. But where do the best opportunities lie?

High-Net-Worth Administration and Preservation

With competition for clients and assets constantly increasing, wealth management practices need to ensure that their organizational structures, service models, strategies, products, and pricing are positioned to achieve growth, revenue and relationship objectives.

PRICING

Early Bird I 1,500 USD 01/06/23
Early Bird II 1,900 USD 02/17/23
Pre-Event Registration I 2,200 USD 03/17/23
Pre-Event Registration II 2,600 USD 04/21/23
Event Registration 3,000 USD 05/11/23

VENUE

Shangri-La Dubai, Al Nojoom Ballroom, 9th floor
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai
United Arab Emirates 75880
CLICK TO VISIT VENUE WEBSITE