The Korea Investors Forum is an educational initiative designed through close coordination with the region’s leading institutional investors to build peer communities that merge global best practices with local expertise. The forum is specially designed to bring together investment officers, board members, and trustees representing Korean institutions.
The program’s agenda covers smart beta, pension fund management, private equity allocation trends, real assets, fund operational issues, global equity market landscape, hedge fund allocation trends, asset recovery, securities litigation, distressed cycle and credit market navigation, interest rates and the credit cycle, real assets and non-traditional asset classes, fiduciary responsibility, and fraud protection.
Please note only corporate email addresses will be accepted only.
Why do I need to enter my corporate email address??
By using your corporate email address, we can verify that you are a registered financial professional.
- Macro Outlook and Global Asset Allocation
- Diversifying the Passive Equity Allocation with Low Tracking Error Strategies
- How to Build a Great Core Equity Portfolio
- Fixed Income and Currency Management - Realistic Expectations and Ways to Enhance
- Real Assets - Investments in Real Estate, Energy and Infrastructure
- Evaluating Alternative Beta Strategies
- Alternatives - Moving From Assets to Outcomes
- Investing in Today's Global Equity Markets
- ETFs as a Tool for Optimizing Institutional Portfolios
- Chief Investment Officer Management
ALLOCATORS: Complimentary Registration for all qualified allocators. Email [email protected] for more information on obtaining a complimentary ticket.
MANAGERS & SERVICE PROVIDERS: Rates below reflect the current price for all asset managers and service providers.
|Early Bird I||1,500 USD||08/24/23|
|Early Bird II||1,900 USD||09/22/23|
|Pre-Event Registration I||2,200 USD||10/20/23|
|Pre-Event Registration II||2,600 USD||11/17/23|
|Event Registration||3,000 USD||12/07/23|