The Korea Institutional Forum is an educational initiative designed through close coordination with the region’s leading institutional investors to build peer communities that merge global best practices with local expertise. The forum is specially designed to bring together investment officers, board members, and trustees representing Korean institutions.
The program’s agenda covers smart beta, pension fund management, private equity allocation trends, real assets, fund operational issues, global equity market landscape, hedge fund allocation trends, asset recovery, securities litigation, distressed cycle and credit market navigation, interest rates and the credit cycle, real assets and non-traditional asset classes, fiduciary responsibility, and fraud protection.
We're committed to the health and safety of all of our attendees. At each of our events the following COVID-19 related protocols will be in place to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all guests:
*Fully vaccinated means two weeks after the second dose in two-dose vaccine or two weeks after the first dose in a one dose vaccine.
Please note only corporate email addresses will be accepted only.
Why do I need to enter my corporate email address??
By using your corporate email address, we can verify that you are a registered financial professional.
- Macro Outlook and Global Asset Allocation
- Diversifying the Passive Equity Allocation with Low Tracking Error Strategies
- How to Build a Great Core Equity Portfolio
- Fixed Income and Currency Management - Realistic Expectations and Ways to Enhance
- Real Assets - Investments in Real Estate, Energy and Infrastructure
- Evaluating Alternative Beta Strategies
- Alternatives - Moving From Assets to Outcomes
- Investing in Today's Global Equity Markets
- ETFs as a Tool for Optimizing Institutional Portfolios
- Chief Investment Officer Management
ALLOCATORS: Complimentary Registration for all qualified allocators. Email [email protected] for more information on obtaining a complimentary ticket.
MANAGERS & SERVICE PROVIDERS: Rates below reflect the current price for all asset managers and service providers.
|Sponsorship is only available upon invitation and Markets Group reserves the right to refuse sponsorship from any organization or individual deemed by Markets Group to be incompatible with the event. Markets Group forum sessions are closed to all media/press and video/audio recording is explicitly prohibited within the venue.|