The 7th Annual Texas Institutional Forum is an educational initiative designed through close coordination with the region’s leading institutional investors to build peer communities that merge global best practices with local expertise. The forum is specially designed to bring together 75+ staff members, investment officers, board members, trustees, and the institutional community representing the state of Texas.
The program’s agenda will include strategic asset allocation, global equity markets, fixed income, alternative credit strategies, managed futures, infrastructure, volatility, and CIO management issues.
Tom Tull Chief Investment Officer Employees Retirement System of Texas
Brian Guthrie Executive Director Teacher Retirement System of Texas
Christopher Schelling Director of Private Equity Texas Municipal Retirement System
Kristin L. Qualls Director of Equities Texas Municipal Retirement System
Ian Toner Chief Investment Officer Verus
Leandro Festino Managing Principal Meketa Investment Group
Joe Ledgerwood Director of Investment Manager Research RVK Inc.
Anthony Novara Research Director DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C.
William Beck Vice President - Fixed Income Manager Reserach Wilshire Associates
William Emmett Senior Vice President Callan Associates
- Enhancing Indexing
- Evolution of Emerging Market Debt
- Understanding the Chinese Markets
- Investing in Today's Global Equity Markets
- Fixed Income: Opportunity in Multi-Sector Credit Strategies
- Strategic Asset Allocation
- An Evolving World for Alternative Credit
- Trends in Private Equity: Selectively Deploying Capital
- Managed Futures: The End of Trend
- Alternative Risk Premia Strategies: Downside Protection in Volatile Markets?
- The Challenges and Opportunities of Navigating Volatility
ALLOCATORS: Complimentary Registration for all qualified allocators
MANAGERS & SERVICE PROVIDERS: This event event is closed to all managers and service providers unless a sponsorship is purchased. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
|Allocator – Complimentary||$0||11/14/19|