2022-09-22T00:00:00-0400

2022-09-22T00:00:00-0400

3rd Annual Private Wealth Asia Hong Kong Forum Hong Kong | September 22, 2022 Request Agenda

The Private Wealth Hong Kong Forum is the region's leading conference for family offices, high net worth wealth managers, and private banks from throughout the region and one of the flagship meetings of our global private wealth series. The forum’s content was developed through hundreds of one-on-one meetings with the high net worth family wealth management community and the program's speaker faculty is primarily comprised of leaders in the sector from across Hong Kong.

Our agenda covers asset allocation and protection, equity markets, fixed income, alternative investments, as well as succession planning and an outlook of the financial markets and the global economy. This event is completely closed-door and invitation-only, and it has been designed to enable genuine peer-to-peer learning and networking for the regional private wealth community.

We’re committed to the health and safety of all of our attendees.  At each of our events the following COVID-19 related protocols will be in place to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all guests:

*Fully vaccinated means two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose vaccine or two weeks after the first dose in a one-dose vaccine.

REQUEST AGENDA

Please note only corporate email addresses will be accepted.

Why do I need to enter my corporate email address?
By using your corporate email address, we can verify that you are a registered financial professional.

Key Discussion Topics

UPDATED EDUCATION ON ASSET ALLOCATION AND ASSET PROTECTION

Learn how local and regional clients are growing their assets and protecting their wealth.

IMPACT INVESTING

Learn about the emerging trends in Asia.

ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS

Private equity, hedge funds, real estate, commodities, and esoteric asset classes all hold appeal for wealthy families. How do we demystify allocations outside the traditional markets?

FAMILY GOVERNANCE

How can effective governance structures face the challenges of family, business, financial and legacy continuity in order to sustain and preserve wealth for generations to come?

REGISTRATION

INVESTORS: Complimentary Registration for all qualified investors. Email [email protected] for more information on obtaining a complimentary ticket.

MANAGERS & SERVICE PROVIDERS: Rates below reflect the current price for all asset managers and service providers.

PRICING

Early Bird I 1,000 05/15/22
Early Bird II 1,300 06/12/22
Pre-Event Registration I 1,600 07/10/22
Pre-Event Registration II 1,900 08/14/22
Event Registration 2,200 09/15/22

VENUE

The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
International Commerce Centre
1 Austin Road West
Hong Kong

CLICK TO VISIT VENUE WEBSITE