São Paulo, Brazil - May 13, 2015
Key Discussion Topics Include:
The Pension Fund Brazil Forum was designed in collaboration with leading Brazilian pension fund decision makers to support the Brazilian pension funds who are confronted with falling local interest rates, the threat of inflation at home and rapidly increasing liabilities tied to an increasingly robust but aging middle class. The Pension Fund Brazil Forum provides a crucial opportunity for Brazilian pension funds, asset managers and industry experts to work together toward solutions in Brazilian pension fund portfolio construction, Brazilian pension fund asset allocation and investment strategy, as well as develop innovative strategies for liability and lifecycle modeling for Brazilian pension funds.
More than 100 Brazilian pension CIOs, CEOs, portfolio managers, administrators and economists will meet with alternative and traditional asset management leaders, industry associations, global fund managers and key economic experts to discuss, debate and strategize a new asset allocation model for Brazilian pension funds, address key questions on Brazilian pension fund regulation, governance, talent retention and long-term investment strategy.>Brazil's Pensions Are Hungry For International Investments
• International Equities: developing versus developed market exposure
• Long term return opportunities
• Alternative Investments: Instrumental Growth in Illiquid and Liquid Strategies
Developing Strategies for Pension Asset Growth:
• Modeling & Predicting Liabilities & Sponsor life cycles
• Revising current models of asset allocation
• Current regulation and pending legislation: reinventing the rules of investing
Fundraising Tutotials for Global Asset Managers:
• Compliance & operational steps in raising pension fund capital
• The stucture of investment decision making in a Brazilian pension fund
• Demystifying local appetite for your product
• Leveraging consultant relationships
• Exploring and establishing local institutional partnerships
Explore Investment opportunities and learn about asset allocation from local and international industry leaders.
Learn with experts about key challenges of Brazilian pension funds and how to meet their needs.
Meet with Latin America’s largest institutional investor market managing $500 Billion in Assets.
Alameda Santos 2233
São Paulo, SP
+55 11 3069-2233
Marketing & Press