"Markets Group’s success is the direct result of our team's work ethic and market specialization. We hit the road, do the legwork, and leverage our relationships to condense what could be hundreds of hours of client travel into a one or two day forum. Since our founding in 2009, we've worked closely with our clients to build a platform where the highest levels of institutional investment leadership can engage in person. We believe that in a world oversaturated with email and online communication, face to face meetings are more important than ever."
- Adam Raleigh, Chief Executive Officer
Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 150+ conferences in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009 in New York, NY, Markets Group has grown into one of the largest and most successful conference organizers in the Americas, with over 65 professionals operating out of our headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, we have successfully executed events in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Additionally, Markets Group was recently named one of America's 500 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine and distinguished us as the #1 conference organizer and #1 financial services firm based in NYC.
TEN BUSINESS SEGMENTS
- Energy — Energy projects including oil & gas, renewables, and electricity.
- Hedge Funds — Hedge funds, credit and liquid alternatives.
- Infrastructure — Large scale projects including transportation, energy, urban, telecommunication and social.
- Institutional Real Estate — Institutional allocations to real estate.
- LatAm Institutional Investors — Public and corporate pensions, foundations, endowments, insurance, investment consultants.
- LatAm Private Wealth — Asset allocation and asset protection forums for family offices, private banks, wealth managers.
- Mining — Investment, development and operations of large scale mining project.
- Private Equity — Buyout and growth capital.
- US Institutional Investors — Public and corporate pensions, foundations, endowments, insurance, investment consultants.
- US Private Wealth — Asset allocation and asset protection forums for family offices, private banks, wealth managers.
WE WORK FOR OUR SPONSORS, DELEGATES & SPEAKERS
More than 10,000 professionals from around the world rely on Markets Group to achieve premium returns on their time and marketing or research budgets. Our clients range from mining executives in Chile to public pension funds in Sweden to single family offices in Texas, to investment bankers in New York, to construction companies in Panama. Through our portfolio of conferences, we work to meet the dynamic needs of our specialized audiences across the geographies we serve.
MARKETS GROUP CREATES VALUE
Markets Group leverages its network, hands on approach, deep industry knowledge, and market mapping capabilities to create value for each of our clients.
Global Network — Local Access
- More than 65 professionals covering 20 countries with local knowledge and relationships.
- Our professionals work together across industries and geographies to support clients.
- Unique capabilities to position firms in key markets for rapid recognition as an industry leader.
- Relationships with media organizations in each of the regions we operate in from editorial interviews, brand visibility, web and social media campaigns.
Increase Your Productivity — Hands on Approach
- Building peer networks, client development, client relations & peer education are difficult and time consuming activities requiring thousands of hours of work, thousands of calls, and thousands of meetings. Let us take some of that work and condense it into a two day forum.
- Schedule, schedule, schedule. When we plan your conference sponsorship we make introductions to structure and optimize your time on location. We are a resource to our clients before, during and after our events.
Sector Expertise — Deep Industry Knowledge
- We organize events in sectors we know, in geographies we visit, and with a focus on depth over breadth.
- Sectors of focus: energy, hedge funds, infrastructure, institutional real estate, Latin American institutional investors, Latin American private wealth, mining, private equity, US institutional investors, US private wealth
Data — Market Mapping & Segmentation
- An Americas-focused portfolio of more than 50 forums, generates time critical and actionable data.
- Incorporate proprietary analysis of client landscape into travel, meeting and marketing decisions.